Co-Founder & CEO of iSchool
Mohamed Algawish, an electrical and electronics engineer, studied entrepreneurship and business management at Kelley School of Business – Indiana University. previously worked as a business growth consultant, where he helped startups in raising $5.85M+ in funding and generating $7.63M+ in revenue.
Co-Founder & CEO of iSchool, the MENA’s #1 online coding platform for students aged 6 to 18 years old, offering 1:1 live coding classes in artificial intelligence, data science, game development, VR, and AR, with over 15,000 graduates in 12 countries helping them to start a technology-based career, freelancing, or even launching their own startups.
- WSA United Nations Quality Education Impact Award Winner 2023.
- Forbes MENA 30 Under 30 list 2022.
- Impact Master Class Speaker at Websummit 2022.
- GITEX GLOBAL Speaker in a panel titled “ Corporate ventures Vs Venture Capitals ” 2022.
- Technesummit Speaker in a panel titled “ Social Media Education Tactics ” 2022.
- 1st Place Winner in the AIM UAE startup pitching competition 2022.
- EdTech Leadership Award by EdTechDigest 2022.
- HSBC C3 Impact Accelerator Winner 2022.
- Global Startup Awards Northen Africa Founder of The Year 2021.
- Selected in HolonIQ’s Top 50 Best Edtech startups in the MENA and North Africa 2021.
- Websummit Speaker in a talk titled “ Future of Education ” 2021.
- Bett Show London Edtech Speaker in a talk titled “ Raising the next tech leaders ” 2021.
- Entrepreneurship Social Media Influencer with 2.5M+ Followers.